"Plenty of sittin' around in Anguilla" Anguilla by tlwright1414
Anguilla Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 249 photos
Angullia is probably the least populated island i've been to in the Caribbean. 11000 is the local population. There are 19000 tourists each year, most of which are people from cruise ships docked in St. Martin. The attraction is swimming with the dolphins. It's about $160 US dollars for a 45 min swim with them. If you decide to rent a villa, it just might be the most relaxing vacation you've ever taken.
The locals are very very friendly.
Many people choose to fly into St. Martin (SFG) and take the ferry over. We flew american airlines into Anguilla. If the... more travel advice
If you're renting a car, do an island tour. The roads get a little rough in spots, but there are some great hidden... more travel advice
tlwright1414's Related Pages
Anguilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most peaceful place on Earth"
- "Plenty of sittin' around in Anguilla"
- "My Anguilla travel page"
- "Bored out of my mind and loving it..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anguilla
- Hotels in Anguilla
- Transportation in Anguilla
- Nightlife in Anguilla
- Restaurants in Anguilla
- Shopping in Anguilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Anguilla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anguilla
- 9 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Anguilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anguilla
Top 5 Pages
- Anguilla Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- San Carlos Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kenya Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cesky Krumlov Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.