"Namur," Top 5 Page for this destination Namur by wandeljp
Namur Travel Guide: 191 reviews and 495 photos
The river Meuse from the top of the citadelle (see the travel tips)
Namur combined the present and the past:
Present with the adminitrative center ( governement a s o) of the frenchspeaking part of Belgium.
And the past with interesting musea, the citadelle and the old town.
- Pros:Quiete interesting city
- In a nutshell:Where past and present make a good mariage
You follow marked white and red colours footpath. (There are more than6000 km trails marked on this way in Belgium. So... more travel advice
On the other side of the river Meuse, you kan see the residence of the minister président of the french speaking part of... more travel advice
wandeljp's Related Pages
Namur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A city to get to know better..."
- "A Bourgeois Town"
- "The Capital of Wallonia"
- "Cathédrale Saint Aubin"
- "Day tripping"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Namur
- Hotels in Namur
- Transportation in Namur
- Nightlife in Namur
- Restaurants in Namur
- Shopping in Namur
- Warnings and Dangers in Namur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Namur
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Namur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Namur
Top 10 Pages
- Brugge Intro, 70 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ieper Intro, 34 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Poperinge Intro, 24 reviews, 70 photos
- Brussels Intro, 29 reviews, 61 photos
- Dadizele Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint-Pol-sur-Ternoise Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 30 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Veurne Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Massif de la Vanoise Intro, 10 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues