"Briancon : Gate of Queyras Natural Park" Briançon by wandeljp
Briançon Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 58 photos
This summer (2006), we walked an other part of the GR 5 (long distance footpath from the north sea Netherlands to the mediteranean sea, Nice, France) We begin in Claviere where we stopped last year ( see other pages about Vanoise) and go farther south to Larche (Italian border) in 8 days sleeping in mountain hut (Gîte d'étape)
- Pros:Amazing views in beautiful nature
- Cons:transport and shop can give problem
- In a nutshell:Wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bridge was build in 1734: it made of one arch . The arch is 40 m broad . On it , you are 56 m high with the top of... more travel advice
After left one car in Larche where we sleep the evening we arrived from Belgium, We take the other car for go to... more travel advice
wandeljp's Related Pages
Briançon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Briancon : Gate of Queyras Natural Park"
- "Highest city of Europe"
- "Europe's highest"
- "Cycling Col d'Izoart from Briancon"
- "I wish to touch the sky"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Glenwood Springs Hotels
- Bingen am Rhein
- São Martinho do Porto
- Cesme Hotels
- Hellesdon Hotels
- Bandar Jissah
- Ciudad Juárez Hotels
- Chon Buri Hotels
- Provincia de Panamá
- Insel Spiekeroog
- Parc du Mont-Orford Hotels
Badges & Stats in Briançon
- 7 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Briançon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Briançon
Top 10 Pages
- Brugge Intro, 70 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 36 reviews, 80 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ieper Intro, 34 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 29 reviews, 61 photos
- Saint-Pol-sur-Ternoise Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 30 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Veurne Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Massif de la Vanoise Intro, 10 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dadizele Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mercantour Intro, 9 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues