"Around Nevers, the way to Santiago de Compostella" Nevers by wandeljp
Nevers Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 57 photos
On 20 km north from Nevers, situeted along the river Loire, this litle city (6000 inhab) has a glorious past.
I don't find the destination by VT so I published the pages in Nevers things to do.
For the Nevers pages look at the general tips. Please.
Guerigny have a special page.
Please have a look.
The duke of Nevers was the brother of the king of France and you can see it in the historic center .
Lets have a look on the General Tips.
- Pros:Nice little city wiyh great past !
- Cons:In the evening not so much to do
- In a nutshell:Great souvenirs
It was a rainy day on that begin of April. But on the other side of the Loire River is a beautiful view on the city. more travel advice
Restaurant La Folie was a good place on our way. The food was fine. The service was good. We stay there one night and... more travel advice
wandeljp's Related Pages
Nevers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Around Nevers, the way to Santiago de Compostella"
- "The fabrics of Nevers"
- "City of an incorrupt"
- "Nevers, FR"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nevers
- Hotels in Nevers
- Transportation in Nevers
- Restaurants in Nevers
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nevers
- 22 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Nevers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nevers
Photos in NeversSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Brugge Intro, 70 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arras Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ieper Intro, 34 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Poperinge Intro, 24 reviews, 70 photos
- Brussels Intro, 29 reviews, 61 photos
- Saint-Pol-sur-Ternoise Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dadizele Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 30 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Veurne Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Massif de la Vanoise Intro, 10 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues