"MI ISLITA QUE ES PARAISO" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Holbox by Jazzigirl85

Isla Holbox Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 117 photos

ISLA HOLBOX

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT MY ISLAND. WOW, THEIR IS SO MUCH TO SAY. FIRTS OF ALL MY WHOLE FAMILY IS FROM THERE FROM MY MOM''S SIDE. LOS QUIERO MUCHISIMO. WHEN EVER I GO TO MY ISLAND I JUST DO WHAT NORMAL HOLBOXENOS DO. I GO FISHING WITH MY FAMILY, TO ISLA DE PAJAROS, YALAHAU, ISLA PASSION, EL CABO, PUNTA MOSQUITO, LA PUENTE, DISCO CARRIOCAS AND MUCH MORE. THIS IS GREAT PLACE TO JUST RELAX AND MINGLE WITH FRIENDLY PEOPLE. GREAT BEACH, CLEAR AS THE SKY. YOU CAN JUST KEEP WALKING AND WALKING AND THE WATER IS STILL SHALLOW. IN AUGUST IS A GREAT TIME TO SWIM WITH THE SHARK WHALES. ITS AN EXTREMELY ADVENTURE EVENT.. WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE MI ISLITA!!!!!!!!!

during december in isla holbox

on the picture you will see my cousins and i in isla holbox during December. the water is not quite pretty in those times.

• Intro Updated Aug 19, 2005

• sunchasers's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2009 at 3:09 AM

Great tips. How is the weather (and mosquitoes) at the end of June/beg. of July? Also, do you think it's safe to leave a car rental in the Chiquila parking lot while staying in Holbox for a few days?

• Apr 2, 2007 at 12:29 PM

I would like to know if there are snakes or crocodiles in those waters. E-mail at Waddleudo@aol.com (subject line: "Crocodiles") Gracias!

• BluBluBlu's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2005 at 10:45 AM

Loved the pic of a whaleshark...awesome! Great tips too! Happy travels, Blu

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2005 at 11:20 PM

What a clever and lovely pics & tips. Congratulations :) :))

Jazzigirl85

“I Love seeing nature as you imagine in your dreams”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Isla Holbox

Have you been to Isla Holbox?

Latest Activity in Isla Holbox