"Ludington - On One of America's Fresh Water Seas" Ludington by nick65301
Ludington Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 34 photos
Watching the S.S. Badger travel in and out of the Ludington harbor is a sight worth seeing.
- Pros:Nice beaches, has a feel to it like you are on the ocean.
- Cons:Ludington State Park costs way too much - $8.00 (for a state park?)
- In a nutshell:If you like sand beaches, fishing, and ships, Ludington is worth visiting.
If you've never been on a cruise and want to have an idea of what it would be like, take the four hour cruise across... more travel advice
nick65301's Related Pages
Ludington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Ludington Page"
- "A Visit to an Old Friend"
- "Up North"
- "Ludington - On One of America's Fresh Water Seas"
- "Save Gas & Time! Take the S.S. Badger Carferry"
- "Invizzible's Ludington Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ludington
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ludington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ludington
- Manitowoc Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Ludington Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Stockton 1 review, 1 photo
- Lamar 2 reviews
No friends yet.