"Cambria is Home But the World awaits" bevjerry's Profile
Cambria is the perfect stopover between the busy cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco. The air is clean, the views wonderful and the pace of life is very relaxed. We are on the edge of the Pacific in San Luis Obispo county. The picture is of Moonstone Beach where I walk each day when we're home.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Los Angeles Forum ""
- bevjerry and 850prc are now friends.
- Wrote a Review No Shuttle to Brooklyn about John F. Kennedy in New York City Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gateway To Rocky Mountain National Park"
- created a Estes Park Travel Page "Gateway To Rocky Mountain National Park"
- Commented on one of 850prc's New Delhi travel pages
created their Profile Page "Cambria is Home But the World awaits"
PhotosSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Hammondsport Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cambria Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 2 photos
- Big Sur 1 review, 1 photo
- San Simeon 1 review, 1 photo
- New York City 1 review
- Austin 1 review
- Estes Park Intro, 1 photo
- Morro Bay 1 review