"B u e n o s A i r e s" Buenos Aires by Constanza
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,820 reviews and 8,996 photos
The city of Buenos Aires, one of the most important Latin American cities, is a great cosmopolitan and many-sided metropolis. This city astonishes the tourist with its evident universal influence.
It is the capital of the Argentine Republic and the vital bond of the nation.
As long as European arquitecture is concerned, many streets recall those of Paris.
Its numberless museums, exposition and comference centres, art galleries, cinemas and theatres with national and international spectacles of high quality, are witnesses of its important cultural life.
The Colon Theatre, one of the most important lyrical theatres in the world, is seat, together with some other scenaries, of an intense musical activity that comprises all genres including, of course, the famous and typical Tango; besides, the city is frequently visited by orchestras, groups and soloists from all over the world.
Financial, stock-exchange and economical seat of the country, Buenos Aires is the main port of the nation. It has an intense commercial activity, reflected in numberless shops of the main worldfamous branches, shop centres and commercial shoppings.
Its nightlife is quite varied and extends up to the ealy hours. Discos, restaurants, cafeterias and many other attractions for all tastes are spread all around the city offering the tourist a large number of options.
Its accomodation capacity ranges from luxurious 5 stars hotels belonging to international chains up to modest lodgings, including all the economic levels.
- Pros:"People are VERY friendly"
- In a nutshell:Tango, Mate and some other stuff...
In lost of my trips I used to stay in YOUTH HOSTELS. They´re very comfortable and, most of the times, I meet some other... more travel advice
Indoor Pool High-speed Internet Access Sauna Airport Shuttle Government Rates more travel advice
- See All Dancing Time
- See All Buenos Aires Design
- See All Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes
- See All Teatro Colón
Written May 3, 2004
Who we are...
Written May 3, 2004
City Statistics & Cost of Living
Constanza's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 31 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 135 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mar del Plata Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Villa La Angostura Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villa Traful Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Villa Gesell Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- U. S. Virgin Islands Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos