"Stop #1 on the sailing trip to EUROMEET 2007" Kea Island by Gammy1968
Kea Island Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 182 photos
After leaving Athens by 3 sailboats we set out for our first stop on Kea. We had a great day sailing and chatting catching the first rays of the sun.
We had to spend a whole day in port because the anchor motor on one of the boats neded replacement and the waether was to rough for sailing.
Nevertheless we had a good time even though I almost fell of the gangplank once and barely managed to hang on to one of the ropes.... got bruised a bit but we were all "tough sailors" so what!!!
- Pros:Nice place
Gammy1968's Related Pages
Kea Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "VT meeting on board!"
- "Kea island"
- "Of a VT meeting excuse..."
- "FIRST PORT OF CALL - ISLAND OF KEA"
- "First Port of Call Towards Santorini"
- "VTers INVADE THE ISLAND OF KEA"
- "Kea Island - Tzia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kea Island
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kea Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kea Island
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Chek Lap Kok Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meadville Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Long Island District Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Perth Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Pymatuning State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Sydney Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Tucson Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Sounio Intro, 1 review, 5 photos