"On Lantau Disneyland finally opened!" Top 5 Page for this destination Chek Lap Kok by Gammy1968
Chek Lap Kok Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 38 photos
It was very hot the 4 days we spent there but we had so much fun!
Here is the entrance sign all the visitors pass under and Emily had a good moment for posing too.
The only very full day was the opening day (Sep. 12th) but the other days we went there we did not have to wait in line anywhere.
I must say that this park is perfect for kids of Emily?s age to maybe 8-10 years.... form my past experience while visiting Disneyland Paris with her she was to small for many of the rides but here at Hong Kong she could get on all the attractions and I did not have to tell her "No honey, you are to small for this..."
We had a great time and we will definitely be back when they have added some more rides.
Emily with her 5 years of age took this picture and I am very proud of her that she did such a wonderful job... now you can believe I was there, too!
This fountain is at "Fantasy Gardens" a great pro for this park compared to other Disney parks. Here you could get in line (under shady canopies... great to get out of the sun!!!) to have your picture taken with your favourite characters without having to battle with people for the best shot... absolutely wonderful if you have to watch a small child but still want to have a good picture for memories.
Drinking a lot and getting out of the sun as often as possible was our main concern on this trip and what really helped and was a lot of fun, too, were the so called Liki Tikis... water spraying wooden status and we really enjoyed them... we came back here often and Emily ran back and forth to catch as much water as she could.
- Pros:Great fun for the whole family
- Cons:Make sure you get in the shade and drink a lot
- In a nutshell:An exciting addition to Disneys world
At my second visit to Hong Kong Disneyland from 11-14 August 2007 we stayed in this hotel. Compared to other hotels I... more travel advice
During the hottest part of the day between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Emily and I rode the train up to 10 times around and... more travel advice
Gammy1968's Related Pages
Chek Lap Kok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On Lantau Disneyland finally opened!"
- ">> visit the beautiful pinky dolphins "
- "Chek Lap Kok, better known as "Hong Kong Airport""
- "Hong Kong's International Airport"
- "CHEK LAP KOK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, HONG KONG"
- "Chek Lap Kok Airport"
- "WElcome To Hong Kong"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chek Lap Kok
- Hotels in Chek Lap Kok
- Transportation in Chek Lap Kok
- Restaurants in Chek Lap Kok
- Shopping in Chek Lap Kok
- Warnings and Dangers in Chek Lap Kok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chek Lap Kok
- 8 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Chek Lap Kok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chek Lap Kok
Photos in Chek Lap KokSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chek Lap Kok Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meadville Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Long Island District Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Perth Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Pymatuning State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Sydney Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Tucson Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Sounio Intro, 1 review, 5 photos