"My Discoveries In Florence Alabama" Florence by ifiranthezoo
Florence Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 15 photos
I moved from Los Angeles Ca to Florence Al 3 years ago. I had never even visited this community before I decided to move. Florence is one of the quad cities known as the Shoals. The other cities are Sheffield, Tuscumbia and Muscle Shoals. I moved here because I could see that this was an emerging artist community in the spirit of Eureka Springs AR and Ashville NC. I was attracted to the abundance of Art, Music, Theatre, Architecture, History, and Natural Beauty in the area. My travel log is about my discoveries in my new community. Please join me in exploring the Shoals in North Alabama on the banks of the Tennessee River.
- Pros:The people are wonderful and the landscape magnificent.
- Cons:I miss my ethnic restaurants. It's a bit of a drive to get good Indian, Thai, Mediterranean, etc.
- In a nutshell:Everything I expected and more!
Anyone looking for antiques in the Shoals area needs to be aware of the Shoals Antique Dealers Association web site.... more travel advice
ifiranthezoo's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Photos in FlorenceSee All Photos (14)
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscumbia Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.