"240 ft of Sandy Fun" Warren Dunes State Park by staindesign
Warren Dunes State Park Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 11 photos
Warren Dunes State Park is in a small town called Sawyer and pretty much I-94 is the only highway that passes near to this gem. I like this park because it is beautiful, and it is quite regional. I'm from Northern Indiana and grew up part of the time in Southwest Michigan. Most people go to this state park at some point in their childhood with family or school trips. I remember when I first saw Tower Hill, i was amazed! Currently, standing at 240ft it is still a monster! Everyone that goes to the beach makes trip up the sand dune, it temps you. The view from the top is incredible! You can probably see all 3 miles of the parks beach from the top!
I love when people see lake Michigan for the first time. They can never really imagine how huge it is! When many think of lakes they use believe they can see the other side. Although on a VERY clear day you can see the chicago skyline in the far distance!
The beach at sunset is the best place to be! Warren Dunes State Park is located in the little town of Sawyer, Mi - There... more travel advice
There are about 6 miles of trails within the park. They are not easy nor hard. Although it is quite sandy, i would say... more travel advice
staindesign's Related Pages
Warren Dunes State Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Warren Dunes State Park
- Hotels in Warren Dunes State Park
- Nightlife in Warren Dunes State Park
- Restaurants in Warren Dunes State Park
- Shopping in Warren Dunes State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Warren Dunes State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warren Dunes State Park
- 9 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Warren Dunes State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warren Dunes State Park
- Posted in Travel Puerto Rico Forum "Re: What to do in Rincon, Puerto..."
- updated a Warren Dunes State Park Travel Page "240 ft of Sandy Fun"
- Uploaded a Video to Warren Dunes State Park
- Wrote a Review And I would walk 6 miles..... in Warren Dunes State Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "240 ft of Sandy Fun"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Intro, 53 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Rico Intro, 31 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mammoth Cave National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos
- Lima Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Nazca Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Aachen Intro, 15 reviews, 7 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos