"My Home Town" Elkhart by staindesign
Elkhart Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 16 photos
The real quick over view: I grew up here. I went through elementary to high School here. I had my first kiss, first boyfriend, job, and I met my best friend here. This is quite a small town but I was really lucky to grow up here, it is a safe place with good family values. I always thought of Elkhart as a wonderful place, but since i have been living in Indianapolis it changes my mind. Don't get me wrong, I have beautiful memories, but it isn't the most beautiful of locations. Plus, the trains that run through really begin to get on your nerves as you drive through town.
I'll put some pictures up here as soon as possible. But here is a picture of my dad's house there. It is right on the Elkhart river, which is sort of like an Elkhart stream! hhahaha!
staindesign's Related Pages
Elkhart Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "gkitzmil's new Elkhart Page"
- ""El Kart" (something used to tranport things?)"
- "steve222us's new Elkhart Page"
- "My old home town, I guess"
- "My Home Town"
- "Top National Jazz in a small town atmosphere!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Elkhart
- Hotels in Elkhart
- Nightlife in Elkhart
- Restaurants in Elkhart
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elkhart
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Elkhart?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elkhart
Photos in ElkhartSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Intro, 54 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Rico Intro, 31 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mammoth Cave National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos
- Lima Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Nazca Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Aachen Intro, 15 reviews, 7 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos