"PEBBLE BEACH - & The 17-Mile Drive!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pebble Beach by Krystynn
Pebble Beach Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 390 photos
<b><font size="2" color="#3300CC">Photo Above: Renowned the world over
- the Lone Cypress Tree found along
the 17-Mile Drive...</b></font>
<img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetempbig/US/CA/Pebble_Beach.gif" alt="Click for Pebble Beach, California Forecast" height=40 width=467></a>
<font size="2" color="#330000"><font size=5>Y</font>es, it's true.
<b>Pebble Beach</b> has one of the BEST golf courses in the world... if not the BEST!
My golf-mad colleagues will even fly to this side of the world just to golf at Pebble Beach's world championship course!!! Amazing...
Nestled in the <b>Del Monte Forest</b> just next to the ocean between <b>Pacific Grove</b> and <b>Carmel</b>, <b>PEBBLE BEACH</b> is THE place where all the power and sophistication that money can buy plays second fiddle to nature.
Money REALLY talks here.
<i>Did you know that this is the ONLY town in the entire U.S.A. where an outsider has to PAY to get in?</i> The fee? <b>US$7.50</b>.
Yes, <b>Pebble Beach</b> is located inside the world-famous <b>17-Mile Drive</b>.
But it is well-worth the money (<i>in my personal opinion</i>) since you'll never have another chance to see spectacular scenery such as this....
The people who live here have paid ALOT to dwell in such <i>au naturel</i> settings. Houses here cost at least a cool US$3 million and upwards (<i>as I was told by an American friend</i>). Some of California's richest men (and women) have homes here....
And, they have also vowed, legislated and put up huge gates to keep it that way.
<font color="#FF00CC", size="2"><font size=5>P</font>lease read this page together with my pages on
<b>MONTEREY</b>, <b>CARMEL</b>, <b>SAN SIMEON (HEARST CASTLE)</b> and <b>BIG SUR</b>
as they are all closely related.
<TABLE BORDER=3 BGCOLOR=whitesmoke ALIGN="CENTER" WIDTH=450><TR><TD><CENTER><WIDTH=10 HEIGHT=00><FONT COLOR=black><font size=2>
<b><font color=black>If you're interested to know what's my personal view on
this resort town, please <u>DO CONTINUE TO KEEP CLICKING</u>
to the different sections within this travel page. Yes,
there are more comments and personal pics waiting...!
Have fun. :-) </b>
<p align=center><b><font color="crimson" size="2"><u>Copyright: © Krystynn 2002.</u>
Please do not take my personal pics without prior permission. Thanks.</font></b>
Still along the 17-Mile Drive.... Here's a view of the lovely rugged coast. more travel advice
go on the scenic 17-Mile Drive. Don't ever let the admission fee of US$7 dissuade you from entering. You'll be missing... more travel advice
Krystynn's Related Pages
Pebble Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Golfer's Paradise or Lonely Cypress?"
- "Pebble Beach is my favorite coastline in the world"
- "Pebble Beach: Nice views and expensive meals"
- "PEBBLE BEACH GOLFERS PARADISE"
- "PEBBLE BEACH - & The 17-Mile Drive!"
- "Views within the 17 Mile Drive at Pebble Beach"
- "cycling through a famous golf course."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pebble Beach
- Hotels in Pebble Beach
- Transportation in Pebble Beach
- Nightlife in Pebble Beach
- Restaurants in Pebble Beach
- Shopping in Pebble Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Pebble Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pebble Beach
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Pebble Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pebble Beach
Photos in Pebble BeachSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 63 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 61 reviews, 132 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 87 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 43 reviews, 99 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 59 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 52 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 46 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue