"The Ultimate BEVERLY HILLS Survival Guide" Beverly Hills by Krystynn

Beverly Hills Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 277 photos

<center>

<b><font color=crimson>UNDER EXTENSIVE CONSTRUCTION....</b></font>

Please come back again soon to read about my adventures here in super-ritzy Beverly Hills. Let's just call it a humble "<u>Survival Guide to Beverly Hills</u>"! I can't boast like Arthur Frommer and his Budget Travel guides on how to survive on US$50-100 a day in this part of LA... but I sure can make you laugh as I tried to live it up here. See what bad influence the television can be to impressionable young souls (ahem). If VT member "<u>Lauriejeanne</u>" calls herself a mountain goat, she hasn't met me yet! I'll probably beat her hands down... but hey, even mountain goats do have their good days too, right? :-)

See ya later....

<b>Photo below: A lovely quiet street in Beverly Hills.</b>
And no, I really wasn't stalking Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford or any Hollywood movie stars! Promise. :-)

P.S. I didn't take much pics whilst I was in this ritzy part of LA (don't want these cool Beverly Hills folks to think I were some country bumpkin, ya know?). Most of the pics you'd see here are from MY personal postcard collection... Hope you'll enjoy them just as much. Ciao. </center>

• Last visit to Beverly Hills: Aug 2000
  • Intro Written Mar 14, 2002

Krystynn

“There is beauty everywhere. Just put your heart into your eyes”

Badges & Stats in Beverly Hills

Have you been to Beverly Hills?

Photos in Beverly Hills