Milan Hotel Tips by Krystynn Top 5 Page for this destination
Milan Hotels: 47,972 reviews and 368 photos
Pic taken from their official website
For an alternative and ecologically friendly hotel, how about trying the minimalist HOTEL ARISTON. No, I haven't stayed here before but I did drive by this place the other week and didn't think it looked too bad. Hence, my recommendation.
Unique Qualities: Hey, I even heard that they even provide FREE bicycles for their guests! Now, how cool is that. Best way to find out is to call the hotel directly.
Address: Largo Carrobbio, 2
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Other Contact: 02 7200 0914.
Phone: 02 7200 0556
Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel
Very, very nice classy boutique-style hotel. The corporate I received for this hotel amounted to €200 (2002/ 2003) inclusive of free American Breakfast for a nice Deluxe room with a King-sized bed.
Giz, I think everyone knows where I stay or where I hang out on weekends now. Oh well... If we do bump into one another, just remember to say 'Ciao' and let me know your VT nickname. If your nick name is 'Jack The Ripper', you must excuse me if I suddenly take a frying pan to knock on your head OK?
Gotta end off for now.
Address: Via Piave 42, 20129 Milano
Price Comparison: about average
Other Contact: (Fax) +39.0220582058
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (85)
- See All Specially for English & Italian Football...
- Dovrete essere intelligenti abbastanza...
- See All One of the best Neapolitan Pizzerias in...
- See All Milan vs Inter (Serie A)
- See All PRADA Italia!
- See All Parli Italiano?
- See All Visit the San Siro Museum
- Bring along a half-filled luggage...
- See All The HIPPEST Store In The Whole of Italy!
- See All Catch the Italian Grand Prix in MONZA!
- See All Ciao, Mr Taxi Driver...
- The Milanese Man (& Woman)
Krystynn's Related Pages
Milan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MILAN - As I've always wanted to visit"
- "Home sweet home!"
- "La Dolce Vita In Milano ;-)"
- "Milan - surprising and fascinating"
- "Visconti? Sforza? Leonardo? Just Milan!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milan
- Hotels in Milan
- Transportation in Milan
- Nightlife in Milan
- Restaurants in Milan
- Shopping in Milan
- Warnings and Dangers in Milan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milan
- 87 Reviews
- 103 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 60 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milan
- Uploaded a Photo to "The European Champ Returns To Milan 2007"
- Commented on one of mirko77's Milan travel pages
- Wrote a Review Specially for English & Italian Football Fans! in Milan Nightlife
- updated a Milan Travel Page "La Dolce Vita In Milano ;-)"
- Posted in Travel Milan Forum "Re: Milan New Years Eve??"
Photos in MilanSee All Photos (103)
Read real reviews about Milan Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 63 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 61 reviews, 132 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 87 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 43 reviews, 99 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 59 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 52 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 46 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Duomo - Cathedral- 196 Reviews, 439 Photos
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II- 108 Reviews, 216 Photos
- Castello Sforzesco- 104 Reviews, 241 Photos
- Theater alla Scala- 57 Reviews, 93 Photos
- Cenacolo - Last Supper- 48 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Naviglio Grande- 15 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Day Trip to Como- 13 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Shopping or Fashion District - CLOSED- 31 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Church Santa Maria Delle Grazie- 25 Reviews, 76 Photos
- San Siro Stadium- 24 Reviews, 34 Photos
See All Milan Things to Do