"SUN CITY: A Magical Kingdom In My Eyes" Sun City by Krystynn
Sun City Travel Guide: 311 reviews and 834 photos
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to SUN CITY and the most opulent hotel in the African continent!
To back track a little, when we arrived in Cape Town, we were still frantically trying to get a room here at the hotel... but to no avail. November is the start of the peak season here in South Africa, you see. :-( Anyhow, we must have been reeally blessed because by our 2nd day here, we managed to get a confirmed reservation at this hotel. I'd leave you to imagine the ecstasy we were feeling then.
And the icing on the cake?
We were charged a VERY good rate for staying here by a local travel agent located in Cape Town.
For those who are interested, you may wish to contact Fred ( the owner) of Cape Town-based travel agency Gateway Africa.
Please do not take my personal pics without prior permission. Thanks.
- Pros:Gambling at Casinos, Entertainment, Safari/Game Reserves, Shopping & Ultra-Posh Hotels...aid to destress you from your worries/ everyday life.
- Cons:It may backfire if you incur more gambling or credit card debts; or if you're careful, get attacked by a wild animal in a game reserve!
- In a nutshell:Joke aside, SUN CITY is definitely a great/better alternative to Las Vegas
Krystynn's Related Pages
Sun City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sun City Will Rock You"
- "Sun City, Ideal First Visit To South Africa"
- "Africa's Kingdom of Pleasure"
- "Valley of Pleasure"
- "SUN CITY --- A FANTASYLAND"
- "Sun City Paradise in the heart of ancient Volcano"
- "Well turned out fake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sun City
- Hotels in Sun City
- Transportation in Sun City
- Nightlife in Sun City
- Restaurants in Sun City
- Shopping in Sun City
- Warnings and Dangers in Sun City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sun City
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sun City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sun City
Photos in Sun CitySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 63 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 61 reviews, 132 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 87 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 53 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 43 reviews, 99 photos, 8 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 59 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 52 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 46 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue