"SUN CITY: A Magical Kingdom In My Eyes" Sun City by Krystynn

Sun City Travel Guide: 311 reviews and 834 photos

I Will Return To SUN CITY!

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to SUN CITY and the most opulent hotel in the African continent!

To back track a little, when we arrived in Cape Town, we were still frantically trying to get a room here at the hotel... but to no avail. November is the start of the peak season here in South Africa, you see. :-( Anyhow, we must have been reeally blessed because by our 2nd day here, we managed to get a confirmed reservation at this hotel. I'd leave you to imagine the ecstasy we were feeling then.

And the icing on the cake?

We were charged a VERY good rate for staying here by a local travel agent located in Cape Town.

For those who are interested, you may wish to contact Fred ( the owner) of Cape Town-based travel agency Gateway Africa.

Copyright: © Krystynn 2002.
Please do not take my personal pics without prior permission. Thanks.

• Pros:Gambling at Casinos, Entertainment, Safari/Game Reserves, Shopping & Ultra-Posh Hotels...aid to destress you from your worries/ everyday life.
  • Cons:It may backfire if you incur more gambling or credit card debts; or if you're careful, get attacked by a wild animal in a game reserve!
  • In a nutshell:Joke aside, SUN CITY is definitely a great/better alternative to Las Vegas
  • Last visit to Sun City: Dec 1999
  • Intro Updated Dec 21, 2003

Krystynn

“There is beauty everywhere. Just put your heart into your eyes”

Badges & Stats in Sun City

Have you been to Sun City?

Latest Activity in Sun City