"SYDNEY: Enjoying The Best Summers Of My Life!" Sydney by Krystynn

Sydney Travel Guide: 5,796 reviews and 13,501 photos

I LOVE SYDNEY!

I really, really love Sydney.

The summer Olympics of September 2000 was held here in Sydney.... and back in January 1 (2001), Australia celebrated her Centennial Birthday. This city is always bustling with festivals and activities. Nobody should ever be bored living here! And really, this is a place where you wouldn't mind seeing it again... and again... and again.... and again. Go Sydney!

More info and tips... coming up soon!

Interested to view some interesting postcards I brought back from my many visits to SYDNEY? Then, please surf straight to my TRAVELOGUE: Postcards from Sydney page. These are just a selected few in my current collection of 10,000+ postcards from around the world. I hope you'll enjoy them. I'll upload more postcard pics later.... :-)

Footnote: This travel page is written from impressions taken off my first visit to this beautiful city in the mid-1990s. I have since become a regular visitor to Sydney over the years. However, the travel tips will be penned from my latest visit to this magnificent city. So fear not! It won't be 'ancient' tips you'd be reading. I hope you'll find my experiences useful in helping you plan for your forthcoming holiday.

Thank you.