"The best place to stay in Costa Brava" Top 5 Page for this destination Blanes by KleoScanti
Blanes Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 163 photos
It was a wonderful trip to Spain, and I think Blanes is the best place to stay while you're visiting Costa Brava. I had lived in Santa Susanna several years ago, so I can compare and contrast. This town is big enough for everyone to find something they like most. There are several architectural monuments, two botanical gardens, very good beaches, also I've seen some discos, and of course there are a lot of bars and restaurants.
- Pros:interesting and quiet in the same time
- Cons:not all the waiters in restaurants speak english
- In a nutshell:The best place to stay in Costa Brava
There are a lot of different things to do. You can just lie on the beach (don't forget to use sun-blocks) or spend your... more travel advice
Bus and train systems in Blanes work together. If you take a bus from the terminal to the train station, be sure you'll... more travel advice
KleoScanti's Related Pages
Blanes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blanes - the start of the Costa Brava"
- "Amapola's Blanes page"
- "The best place to stay in Costa Brava"
- "A SEASIDE TOWN IN COSTA BRAVA"
- "Blanes, Costa Brava."
- "Blanes - a piece of paradise......."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blanes
- Hotels in Blanes
- Transportation in Blanes
- Nightlife in Blanes
- Restaurants in Blanes
- Shopping in Blanes
- Warnings and Dangers in Blanes
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Blanes
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Blanes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blanes
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blanes Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Moscow Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.
Latest Blanes hotel reviews