"Presentation." Bari by Basandro
Bari Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 325 photos
Bari is little city (@ 400 K habitants), on the adriatic coast. It's one of the most industrialised in the south of Italy. It also has an active port, which is now re-converting as cruise stop. It consist in different parts:
-the Medioeval part (Barivecchia),
-the Mouratian part (il borgo Mourattiano)
-the extra walls part (parte extramurale)
It is an unique place is Italy and has been recently re-buyed from the Russian Orthodox curch. It is the representative... more travel advice
Basandro's Related Pages
Bari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice to visit"
- "Magnificent Bari"
- "Bari, Italy"
- "Bari - First Impressions..."
- "I came to no harm in Bari"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bari
- Hotels in Bari
- Transportation in Bari
- Nightlife in Bari
- Restaurants in Bari
- Shopping in Bari
- Warnings and Dangers in Bari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bari
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bari
Top 10 Pages
- Skopje Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bari Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Sofia Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Siena Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Stoke-upon-Trent Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bagno Vignoni Intro, 3 photos