"If Paris would have the harbour......." Basandro's Profile
Life sometimes is crazy! this was my hPage from the beginning when I firstly log onto VT.
Now I am living in Paris...and I can tell u it is not a little Bari.
I will try to make some further update of this page with paris detail asap!!
Ciao from Alessandro
...Than would be a little Bari!
Ciao every body!
I created this title , i think 1 year ago, and it works perfectly now!!
Allow me to celebrate this outstanding result, and a wonderful victory with the picture of the Italian captain, that in my opininon was also the best player of the whole world cup (not Zidane, sorry French friends!)
Cheer to every body.
Have U ever heard this joke about Italian's bad english? It is very funny indeed, but, onestly we have our pocket full of this jokes!!
I will suggest u some other commonplaces on Italians travelling, eating and dreaming about "pasta della mamma", so u don't have to go around looking for that, OK? Contact me if you want some tip on this.
On order to add a little colour to my page here you are the tipical Italian family meeting some year ago.
You can see Don Vito Corleone on the left with sunglasses. : ))
Obviously, there is no use for what I'll be writing in this and the following pages. It is just a way, that I really enjoyed, to share my experience all around the world, to stress all the positive finding I made in my trip and the sometimes unpleasant one.
Be aware, it will be mainly a sharing of impression more than data, so do not take me seriously.....
I also added some vintage pictures of my family. I hope you like it as I do!!
Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao, Ciao.
I have to do it!!....Friend, VT traveller...everybody!!
I have to change my home town...:((...Since is 1 year now that I ma living in Siena...i switched my location from bari to Siena...
I know, Siena it's a wonderful town, but it still tough to do it....
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 26 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Basandro and rahoka are now friends.
- Commented on hekate's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "If Paris would have the harbour......."
updated their Profile Page "If Paris would have the harbour......."
- Wrote a Review Palio about the PALIO in Siena Things to Do
- created a Siena Travel Page "Little metropolis"
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "RE: RE: Shall we meet in Budapest??"
Top 10 Pages
- Skopje Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bari Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Sofia Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Siena Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Stoke-upon-Trent Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bagno Vignoni Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos