"not just for party animals!" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Ibiza by mindcrime
Isla de Ibiza Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 267 photos
Ibiza island is a popular destination in the Mediterranean Sea, part of Balearic Islands (others are Formentera, Mallorca and Menorca).
If you like electronic music this is like heaven with numerous big clubs where famous DJs play all night long during the summer. It's also a place where you will see hordes of drunken tourists but it was easy to avoid them, we were out when they were sleeping and vice versa :)
We spent 5 days there but we preferred to check what else the island has to offer, and although we didn’t get excited we didn’t get disappointed at all. Ibiza Town kept us busy most of the time not only because of the numerous café and restaurants near the port but it also has an interesting Old Town inside the walls on the hill that overlooks the port.
We also rented a car and checked some other areas of the island, we went for shopping at the Hippy Market of Es Canar, we checked the famous Can Marca caves near San Miguel port, we visited some smaller towns (San Juan, Portinatx) and one evening we ended up to San Antoni, the second largest town in Ibiza and popular resort (especially among british clubbers) where we watched the spectacular sunset at Café del Mar.
San Juan Bautista (or Sant Joan de Labritja in catalan) is a small town in north part of Ibiza. San Juan is a peaceful... more travel advice
Sant Antoni de Portmany (or San Antonio Abad in catalan, originally called Port Magnus by the Romans) is an (extra)... more travel advice
mindcrime's Related Pages
Isla de Ibiza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "White and Beautiful"
- "SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS"
- "not just for party animals!"
- "The White Island"
- "Water Park"
- "Umfufu's I B I Z A Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla de Ibiza
- Hotels in Isla de Ibiza
- Transportation in Isla de Ibiza
- Nightlife in Isla de Ibiza
- Restaurants in Isla de Ibiza
- Shopping in Isla de Ibiza
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla de Ibiza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla de Ibiza
- 9 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (229)
Have you been to Isla de Ibiza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla de Ibiza
Photos in Isla de IbizaSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 162 reviews, 481 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 60 reviews, 257 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 72 reviews, 228 photos
- Rome Intro, 70 reviews, 229 photos
- Paris Intro, 66 reviews, 228 photos
- London Intro, 56 reviews, 197 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 55 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chania Intro, 53 reviews, 190 photos
- Budapest Intro, 46 reviews, 196 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 46 reviews, 194 photos, 1 travelogue