"MONACO, a huge country!" Monaco by mindcrime
Monaco Travel Guide: 1,063 reviews and 3,076 photos
The tiny Monaco is a country and not only a city! Famous for its casino(Monte Carlo), the palace and family that lives there and of course the Formula 1's Grand Prix of Monaco.
What's more it's a wonderful land for itsresidents who don’t have to pay taxes! That's why many actors and other famous come here...
Many visitors come here as a daytrip from Nice (we did this) but many others use it for their conferences etc
Gambling and tourism are the “money suppliers” of this small country. The architecture is one thing I really like here because of the pastel colors in some areas and if you always wanted an expensive car you can see a lot of them around! :)
The beautiful colors of the houses in the Old Town will need some space of your digital card! Walk around for a while,... more travel advice
mindcrime's Related Pages
Monaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte-Carlo, Monaco"
- "MONACO - The Land of the Rich and Famous"
- "Small Pricipality in the Cote d'Azure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monaco
- Hotels in Monaco
- Transportation in Monaco
- Nightlife in Monaco
- Restaurants in Monaco
- Shopping in Monaco
- Warnings and Dangers in Monaco
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Monaco
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Monaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monaco
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 72 reviews, 228 photos
- Rome Intro, 70 reviews, 229 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 93 reviews, 194 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 55 reviews, 189 photos
- Budapest Intro, 46 reviews, 196 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 46 reviews, 194 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amorgos Island Intro, 51 reviews, 189 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 56 reviews, 179 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 52 reviews, 173 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 50 reviews, 174 photos