Wacken Hotel Tips by mindcrime
Wacken Hotels: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Only a few people try to stay in a hotel, although it’s much better to sleep on a normal bed you will miss the fun being around where the action takes place all the time. Some friends that stayed once in a hotel had to pay a lot of money every day for the taxi and it was like going just to a concert for them like they do every day. There are some rooms in the near by towns but I guess you have to book way in advance to find one.
The camping area is huge but you have to check the map first to decide where you want to put your tent. There are areas prebooked for groups of people, for vans but you can put single tents in many places. We always arrive one day before the concerts starts so we can choose easily a good spot. There are two things you have to think about: the first one is the distance from the stage site so you don’t have to walk a lot and the second one is to have somewhere near the shower/wc facilities (although there are simple free WC all over the place but they are not so clean).
Some people like to leave all their trash behind (pic 2) but we preferred to clean everything around us on our way out (pic 3).
The entrance to the campground is included at your festival ticket.
By the way, at www.wacken.com you can find some suggestion for hotel rooms in near by towns.
More Reviews (8)
mindcrime's Related Pages
Wacken Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Wacken
- Hotels in Wacken
- Transportation in Wacken
- Restaurants in Wacken
- Shopping in Wacken
- Warnings and Dangers in Wacken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wacken
- 9 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (231)
Have you been to Wacken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wacken
Read real reviews about Wacken Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 162 reviews, 481 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 80 reviews, 319 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva Intro, 60 reviews, 257 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 72 reviews, 228 photos
- Rome Intro, 70 reviews, 229 photos
- Paris Intro, 66 reviews, 228 photos
- London Intro, 56 reviews, 197 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 55 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chania Intro, 53 reviews, 190 photos
- Budapest Intro, 46 reviews, 196 photos