Humlebæk Transportation Tips by mindcrime
Humlebæk Transportation: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Humlebaek train station
Humlebaek is located 35km north of Copenhagen.
We traveled there by train (there is one every 20’ so you don’t have to book in advance, just take the train with direction to Helsingor).
No need for seat reservation too. The ride lasts about 35’.
By the way If you have 24h pass (for all zones) or a CPH card you don’t need a ticket.
If you have all day you may combine a side trip to Helsingor too which only 10’ away from Humlebaek.
Drive along moterway E47/E55
riding to the museum
Once at Humlebaek train station you will realize that it’s a small peaceful town that you can easily walk around.
For Louisiana Museum of Modern Art you have to turn left and walk up the highway to the museum (20’ away).
A great alternative is to take the free bicycle taxi (pics 1-2), we noticed that a lot of visitors didn’t really see them (they are just waiting for you outside the train station), I guess they thought they have to pay a ticket for the ride.
On your way back you can the free bicycle taxi again or just walk down, it’s just a peaceful residential area (by the way the last bicycle departs at 18.00 from the museum)
mindcrime's Related Pages
Humlebæk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Louisiana Museum of Modern Art"
- "Home of the World's Best Art Gallery"
- "A Seaside House Art Musuem"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hebron Hotels
- Kenten Hotels
- Gillette Castle State Park Hotels
- Polignano a Mare
- Nueva Andalucía Hotels
Badges & Stats in Humlebæk
- 8 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Humlebæk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Humlebæk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 72 reviews, 228 photos
- Rome Intro, 70 reviews, 229 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 96 reviews, 203 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 55 reviews, 189 photos
- Budapest Intro, 46 reviews, 196 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 46 reviews, 194 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amorgos Island Intro, 51 reviews, 189 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 56 reviews, 179 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 52 reviews, 173 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 50 reviews, 174 photos