Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Packing List Tips by mindcrime Top 5 Page for this destination
Parque Nacional do Iguaçu What to Pack: 5 reviews and 5 photos
so much water!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: It’s hot and the humidity level is high so dress light. Of course some comfortable shoes for walking (I was already tired of walking before the falls but I had to walk a lot here).
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: There are a lot of mosquitos around and in general there’s no big deal unless you’re allergic but when I was there (april 2008) there was a problem with yellow fever in the area so I suggested from the brazilian embassy in Athens to get vaccination for that. It was very easy, I dint have to pay and it lasts for 10 years. Have in mind that you have to do it 10 days in advance.
Photo Equipment: A raincoat for the rains (a lot of them in the area although I had sun every day I was there) will be nice and some plastic or waterproof bag for your cameras in case you ride the boat…
A wide angle lens will be nice for the panoramic views but whats more important is a lot of free space at your memory card for the thousands of different pictures you’ll take.
More Reviews (14)
mindcrime's Related Pages
Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A rumble in the jungle . . ."
- "Iguaçu: the "Big Water""
- "Iguacu Falls - nature's spectacle!"
- "panoramic views!"
- "The Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls"
- "With bird's eyes ~ Con ojos de pájaro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Hotels in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Transportation in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Nightlife in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Restaurants in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Shopping in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Warnings and Dangers in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hanging Rock State Park Hotels
- Sha Tin Hotels
- Tiberias Hotels
- Cali Hotels
- Abu Dhabi
Badges & Stats in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- 15 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Parque Nacional do Iguaçu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
Photos in Parque Nacional do IguaçuSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 72 reviews, 228 photos
- Rome Intro, 70 reviews, 229 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 93 reviews, 194 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 55 reviews, 189 photos
- Budapest Intro, 46 reviews, 196 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 46 reviews, 194 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amorgos Island Intro, 51 reviews, 189 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 56 reviews, 179 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 52 reviews, 173 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 50 reviews, 174 photos