"Kalbach" Kalbach by outforlunch

Kalbach Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 64 photos

Some personal thoughts.

When i'm on vacation and traveling around, there's only 4 things i'm thinking about .................. 1.Fun 2.Rest 3.Relaxation & 4.Snapshots.
None of the above 4 things has anything to do with "work".
Everytime i sit down in front of this pc and start to fill out one of these VT Travel pages, which no one is going to read anyway, it starts to feel alot like work to me.
You will find, on my homepage, 2 links, 1 will take you to My Yahoo Photo Albums, the other to My Yahoo Video page, "a picture is worth a thousand words".
If you do go to one or the other, i hope you enjoy what you see.
If you have any questions about any of the photos or POD's, then please feel free to ask.
The chance to get out when i'm between travels, meet other people who also enjoy traveling, listening to them talk about their latest adventures over a cold beer or two, now that's the side of VT that i like the most.
5 stars to whomever came up with the idea to have VT Meetings.

Pet Project.

I've made up my mind to create at least one Travel Page so jam packed with pictures and information that it will probably make my head spin.
Because i do live in this town, i'll be able to build up and add new pages in my spare time.
Unlike being on vacation or traveling where it's not so easy to go back and take a picture of something you've missed the first time around, here i'll be able to photograph what i want, when i want, in order to keep this page growing ... hence ... the title "Pet Project".

Welcome to Kalbach

I guess the best place to start this project is at the edge of town.
Here's a sign i've found at the edge of town. (see picture).

• Pros:Close enough, yet far enough from downtown Frankfurt.
  • Cons:No video rental shops here.
  • In a nutshell:A small town that's growing fast.
  • Last visit to Kalbach: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 30, 2006

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2008 at 10:24 PM

I love the name Schnibbelstubb. I'll be near Kalbach today and might go to the Frankfurter Hof, so thanks for telling me about it.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2007 at 11:20 AM

Hello cookie eater! So this is where you live!

• Gammy1968's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2007 at 4:24 AM

....that way I don´t have to write anything about our sleepy little part of Frankfurt... good job honey ;-) Claudia

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2006 at 1:04 PM

Well, that's what I call a great start! This page is so new, it is still steamin'....! Congrats and looking forward to more!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2006 at 4:04 AM

Nice start on your new "pet project" --- Happy New Year to you and Claudia and Emily.

outforlunch Lives Here!

outforlunch

“Get out as often as you can.”

Badges & Stats in Kalbach

Have you been to Kalbach?

Latest Activity in Kalbach