"Day Trip" Cheung Chau by outforlunch
Cheung Chau Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 53 photos
After a relaxing stroll through Kowloon Park, head down Nathan road to the Star Ferry Pier.
Take the Star Ferry over to Central, walk around the corner to Pier Nr:7.
From Pier 7 you can reach some of the outter islands .... ie ... Cheung Chau.
Cheung Chau is known for it's " Bun Festival".
This is a nice fishing village to visit for a day, and also a nice place to have a fresh seafood dinner before returning to Hong Kong.
outforlunch's Related Pages
Cheung Chau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cheung Chau, Hong Kong"
- "Cheung Chau Island"
- "Direct translation = Long Island"
- "Bun Festival in Cheung Chau"
- "Day Trip"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cheung Chau
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cheung Chau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cheung Chau
Top 10 Pages
- Kalbach Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Weilburg Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Taipei Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Lamma Island Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cheung Chau Intro, 3 photos
- Greece Intro, 1 review
- Israel Intro, 1 photo