"Lamma Island" Lamma Island by outforlunch
Lamma Island Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 180 photos
If your going to Hong Kong,then you really should go to Lamma Island.
A regular ferry service is provided several times a day from HKG to the Island.
It's about a 10 minute walk to the beach from Yung Shue Wan.
A nice place to relax,and on a hot day you can cool off by going for a swim.
There is also a hotel located right on the beach where you can get some cool refreshments and some hot food.
Here's a picture of the hotel I was talking about.
The owner allowed us to view a couple of the rooms,very nice.
- Pros:Nice place to visit when you want to get away from the big town life of HKG.
- Cons:Does not have the nightlife action of the big city HKG.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to take the family for a day or two when in HKG.
You arrive at Yung Shue Wan Pier,follow the trail through Yung Shue Wan and continue on to Hung Shing Beach. The trail... more travel advice
outforlunch's Related Pages
Lamma Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hong Kong's Rustic Backyard for Foodies"
- "Y island"
- "LAMMA ISLAND"
- "Lamma Island, Hong Kong"
- "Four Years on Lamma Island, Hong Kong"
- "Lamma Island - Hippy Retreat"
- "Lamma Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lamma Island
- Transportation in Lamma Island
- Restaurants in Lamma Island
- Shopping in Lamma Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Lamma Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lamma Island
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lamma Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lamma Island
Photos in Lamma IslandSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Kalbach Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Weilburg Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Taipei Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Lamma Island Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cheung Chau Intro, 3 photos
- Greece Intro, 1 review
- Israel Intro, 1 photo