"The berg of Ellen" Ellensburg by hoofhearted
Ellensburg Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 22 photos
Lots of info on this small Central Washington town. I grew up 30 miles from here and went to college at C.W.U. in Ellensburg. More later...
- Pros:Very friendly people, year-round activities, festivals
- Cons:Cold winters
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit, anytime!
hoofhearted's Related Pages
Ellensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Chimpanzee and Human Communication Institute"
- "Ellensburg - Known for CWU and the Rodeo"
- "Quaint & Pretty"
- "mearsk's Ellensburg Page"
- "The berg of Ellen"
- "Passing through Ellensburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ellensburg
- Hotels in Ellensburg
- Transportation in Ellensburg
- Nightlife in Ellensburg
- Restaurants in Ellensburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Ellensburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ellensburg
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ellensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ellensburg
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Cocoa Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Ellensburg hotel reviews
- The Inn at Goose Creek
- 1 Review & Opinion