"Welcome to San Antonio, Texas!" hoofhearted's Profile
I work in downtown San Antonio in the hospitality industry, so I really take our city for granted sometimes. If anyone would like information or recommendations on our fine city, do not hesitate to ask.
Being in the travel industry, I (hmmmmm) love to travel! Each year I try to pick a fun sporting event to attend (Tour de France, Daytona 500, Kentucky Derby, Final Four), you get the idea! You'll see that theme throughout the pages.
February, 2014 - Nashville
April, 2014 - Augusta, GA
June, 2014 - Idaho
July, 2014 - Pamplona, Spain (Running of the Bulls)
September, 2015 - Florence, Italy (F1 Grand Prix)
I'm originally from Washington State, but headed to Texas after graduation from Central Washington University. I discovered the joy of travel during college by traveling cross-country many times. Luckily, I have been able to carry on that love of travel to extend past the borders of the U.S.A.
Victoria grew up on the banks of Lake Michigan, specifically Chicago. She caught the travel bug early, taking Christmas vacations into interior Mexico. Her favorite was the annual pilgrimmage to Wrigley Field.
I try to enjoy one "big" trip each year, with numerous smaller trips here and there. Nothing like visiting the Empress Hotel in Victoria in the middle of winter, and warming up by the fireplace!
I am hoping to extend my travels out past the U.S. borders in the next few years. I am looking into an F1 race in either Monaco or Italy and the running of the bulls in Pamplona.
Many of my trips are visits back to my homeland in the Pacific Northwest. This was a quick jeep ride up into the backcountry.
The Gulf of Mexico is a short two hour drive, so perfect for a quick weekend getaway. I try to avoid the big holiday weekends...
Mexico is a short 2-hour flight from San Antonio, so I'm looking into Cabo San Lucos!
Cocoa Beach in February, it's never too early for a drink with an umbrella! This was a stopover from a Daytona weekend.
The City of Lights, and hopefully many more overseas visits.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 129 Reviews
- 202 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 40 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to San Antonio, Texas!"
- Commented on hoofhearted's profile page
- hoofhearted and prasanna_k are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Convention Hotel"
- Wrote a Review Convention Hotel in Atlanta Hotels
- created a Atlanta Travel Page "Atlanta, G-A"
- Posted in Travel Baltimore Forum "Dinner in Baltimore-"
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Cocoa Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos