"Radozda" Radozda by tayloretc
Radozda Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 81 photos
Radozda is a small village on the western side of Lake Ohrid, about a mile from the Albanian border. The few people who come here do so for a quick visit to the cave church of Archangel Saint Michael and a meal of fresh Ohrid trout at one of the several small restaurants by the water. If they stay a little longer, maybe to see a fragment of the Via Egnatia, a little above the town, or the smaller cave church of Saint Atanas nearby. Other than that, there’s not much to do besides watch the water and enjoy the stillness.
Radozda really is the end of the line. After the town, the road gets bad, ending at a border crossing that hasn’t been open since 1947 (although it is still manned).
Written Jul 8, 2011
Church of Archangel Saint Michael
Written Jul 8, 2011
Church of Saint Atanas
tayloretc's Related Pages
Radozda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Radozda, FYR Macedonia"
- "My place Radozda"
- "Radozda at Lake Ohrid"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Yosemite National Park
- Alligator Pond Hotels
- Velipoje Hotels
- Cachuma Village Hotels
- Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh Hotels
- Sevilla Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Greater Accra Region
- East Islip Hotels
Badges & Stats in Radozda
- 1 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Radozda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Radozda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chennai (Madras) Intro, 47 reviews, 68 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Uttar Pradesh Intro, 1 review, 80 photos, 10 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 9 travelogues
- Donji Milanovac Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madikeri Intro, 17 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barnstable Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bitola Intro, 1 review, 55 photos, 7 travelogues
- New Delhi Intro, 4 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Annapurna Himal Intro, 3 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues