"Bogazkale" Bogazkale by tayloretc
Bogazkale Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 304 photos
Bogazkale's reason for being is Hattusa - the ancient capital of the Hitite Empire, and a very good reason for being - but it's also a pleasant and relaxing town. The entire town can be seen in the photo above, from the King's Palace in Hattusa.
(More to come, because I really enjoyed my stay here.)
tayloretc's Related Pages
Bogazkale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "impressive hittite site,lost in the landscape"
- "Bogazkale, Hattusas and Yazilikaya"
- "Bogazkale - Hittite Heartland"
- "BOGAZKALE Hosts The Capital of The Hittites"
- "Once a Mighty Capital"
- "And now for something completely different..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bogazkale
- Hotels in Bogazkale
- Transportation in Bogazkale
- Restaurants in Bogazkale
- Warnings and Dangers in Bogazkale
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bogazkale
- 0 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Bogazkale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bogazkale
Photos in BogazkaleSee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chennai (Madras) Intro, 47 reviews, 68 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Uttar Pradesh Intro, 1 review, 80 photos, 10 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 9 travelogues
- Donji Milanovac Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madikeri Intro, 17 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barnstable Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bitola Intro, 1 review, 55 photos, 7 travelogues
- New Delhi Intro, 4 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bogazkale Intro, 49 photos, 6 travelogues