"Tissa" Tissamaharama by tayloretc
Tissamaharama Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 49 photos
Tissa was another overnight stop only, but I?ve heard it?s one of the best options to use as a base for nearby trips to sites, temples, and several national parks. Apparently the town is pretty nice, too. We stayed only to do an evening puja at Katarangama and a very early morning trip to Yala National Park.
(While you?re somewhere in this area, make sure to stop and have buffalo curd and honey at one of the hundreds of roadside stalls ? delicious!)
Back to Katarangama or on to Yala National Park.
tayloretc's Related Pages
Tissamaharama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Want to see Leopard?"
- "Gateway to Yala"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tissamaharama
- Hotels in Tissamaharama
- Restaurants in Tissamaharama
- Shopping in Tissamaharama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tissamaharama
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Tissamaharama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tissamaharama
Photos in TissamaharamaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chennai (Madras) Intro, 47 reviews, 68 photos, 8 travelogues
- State of Uttar Pradesh Intro, 1 review, 80 photos, 10 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 7 reviews, 65 photos, 9 travelogues
- Donji Milanovac Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madikeri Intro, 17 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barnstable Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bitola Intro, 1 review, 55 photos, 7 travelogues
- New Delhi Intro, 4 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Annapurna Himal Intro, 3 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues