"Anguiano" Anguiano by Aitana
Anguiano Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
Anguiano is a nice village in the valley of Najerilla, one of the tributaries of Ebro river.
Take your time to visit the village, discover the three neighbourhoods, the old houses with stone coats, the churches of San Andrés and San Pedro.
Cross the stone bridge over the Najerilla, 30 m above it, built in the 18th century, and enjoy the sight from the bridge.
Anguiano is known for the stilt dancers, you can see some pictures in my tip.
Aitana's Related Pages
Anguiano Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Anguiano
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Anguiano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anguiano
Photos in AnguianoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alicante Intro, 54 reviews, 144 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galicia Intro, 31 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuenca Intro, 34 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cluj-Napoca Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Teruel Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baeza Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Logroño Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Soria Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos