"Jaén" Top 5 Page for this destination Jaén by Aitana
Jaén Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 149 photos
Eclipsed by Ubeda and Baeza, Jaén, the capital of the province with the same name, is also a beautiful city that must be visited.
Apart from the awesome cathedral, there are some other churches and palaces to be visited.
This palace was built at the end of the 16th century by the viceroy of Peru, don Fernando de Torres. In 1931 it was... more travel advice
Aitana's Related Pages
Jaén Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jaén, cathedral among olive trees"
- "Jaen, a busy Andalucian city"
- "Jaen - castles, churches and olive groves"
- "Andaluces de Jaén"
- "Liquid gold"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jaén
- Hotels in Jaén
- Transportation in Jaén
- Restaurants in Jaén
- Warnings and Dangers in Jaén
- See All...
Explore the World
- Waimea Canyon State Park Hotels
- Llanddwyn Island Hotels
- Perryville Battlefield State Park Hotels
- Laurelhurst Hotels
- Stary Smokovec
- Province of Quirino Hotels
- Provincia de Heredia Hotels
Badges & Stats in Jaén
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Jaén?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jaén
Photos in JaénSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alicante Intro, 51 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galicia Intro, 31 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuenca Intro, 34 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cluj-Napoca Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Teruel Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baeza Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Soria Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos
- Logroño Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos
Latest Jaén hotel reviews
- 106 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013