"Viana" Viana by Aitana
Viana Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 118 photos
Viana, in Navarra, is very close to La Rioja and Alava.
All the town is interesting: the walls, the houses with stone coats, the narrow streets...
The Town Hall and Santa María church are in the central square, Plaza de los Fueros. This church was built along the 13th and 14th centuries in gothic style.
Cesare Borgia, son of pope Alexander VI, died here, as a plaque at the door of Santa María reminds.
Aitana's Related Pages
Viana Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Viana
- Hotels in Viana
- Transportation in Viana
- Restaurants in Viana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Viana
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Viana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viana
Photos in VianaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alicante Intro, 54 reviews, 144 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galicia Intro, 31 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuenca Intro, 34 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cluj-Napoca Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Teruel Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baeza Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Logroño Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Soria Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos