"Lugo and the Roman Wall" Lugo by Aitana
Lugo Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 52 photos
Lugo is one of the most beautiful cities in Galicia.
The most characteristic image of Lugo is the Roman Wall that surrounds the old city. Walking on top of the wall is a good exercise and also a nice way to see the city from different points, since you can close the circuit, the wall is walkable in all its length.
The view of the Neoclassical façade of the Cathedral from the wall is fantastic. This part of the wall is the one is usualy more crowded.
Aitana's Related Pages
Lugo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lugo, Spain"
- "Lugo Spain"
- "Lugo and the Roman Wall"
- "The Roman City and it's walls"
- "roman town walls,unesco's world heritage..."
- "The Roman walls of Lugo"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lugo
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Lugo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lugo
Photos in LugoSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alicante Intro, 54 reviews, 144 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galicia Intro, 31 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuenca Intro, 34 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cluj-Napoca Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Teruel Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baeza Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Logroño Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Soria Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos