"Sfax" Sfax by Aitana
Sfax Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 53 photos
Sfax is the second city of Tunisia. It is an important industrial city due to the processing of phosphates. Sfax is situated on the coast, in the Gulf of Gabes.
The city was founded in AD 849 on the ruins of Taparura and Thaenae. Like other parts of Tunisia, Sfax has a long history, in which Sicily, Spain, the piracy, Venice and France have been involved.
Aitana's Related Pages
Sfax Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ar-rujoo' ila medinat Sfax - Return to Sfax"
- "What's not to like?"
- "peaceful sfax"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sfax
- Hotels in Sfax
- Transportation in Sfax
- Restaurants in Sfax
- Shopping in Sfax
- Warnings and Dangers in Sfax
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sfax
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Sfax?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sfax
Photos in SfaxSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alicante Intro, 51 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galicia Intro, 31 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuenca Intro, 34 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cluj-Napoca Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Teruel Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baeza Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Granada Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos
- Soria Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos
- Logroño Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos