"Harrisburg" Top 5 Page for this destination Harrisburg by Jeffandnorah
Harrisburg Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 228 photos
The thing that really sets Harrisburg apart and makes it a special place to live and visit is its close proximity to the wilderness. The Susquehanna River runs through it. There is boating, fishing, hiking...all within minutes of downtown Harrisburg.
We have the Red Door listed in our nightlife section as well. Not only does the Red Door feature a dizzying array of... more travel advice
Jeffandnorah's Related Pages
Harrisburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harrisburg: an underrated capital city"
- "Harrisburg -- The Crapital of PA"
- "Harrisburg: A city on the upswing."
- "Pennsylvania's State Capital."
- "Harrisburg, PA, State Capital"
- "The burg..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harrisburg
- Hotels in Harrisburg
- Transportation in Harrisburg
- Nightlife in Harrisburg
- Restaurants in Harrisburg
- Shopping in Harrisburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Harrisburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harrisburg
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Harrisburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harrisburg
Photos in HarrisburgSee All Photos (7)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harrisburg Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Ireland Intro, 1 photo
- Rome Intro, 1 photo
- Florence Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.