"Singing in Muang Singh" Muang Sing by steevie_wanders
Muang Sing Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 50 photos
Muang Singh is a little gem of a town. The town itself is not so distinctive, but the location is special. It is only a few km from the chinese border, and is surrounded by hilltribe villages. This interesting mix of cultures results in a very vibrant market! There are also endless trekking possiblities with overnight stays in hill tribe villages..
- Pros:A great place for trekking and meeting hill tribes. Pleasantly cool after the heat of the south..
- In a nutshell:A walkers paradise, and great place to buy hilltribe crafts.
The market is a great place to see Muang Singh come to life. Arrive early (7 to 8am) to see the great mix of hilltribes,... more travel advice
Hire a delightful chinese bicycle in the town, and cruise around the roads. As Muang Singh is situated on a broad valley... more travel advice
steevie_wanders' Related Pages
Muang Sing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Singing in Muang Singh"
- "Muang Sing - Chinese border"
- "Exploring one of the Akha Villages in Muang Sing"
- "Muang Sing"
- "opium & tribes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Muang Sing
- Hotels in Muang Sing
- Transportation in Muang Sing
- Shopping in Muang Sing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muang Sing
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Muang Sing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muang Sing
Photos in Muang SingSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Don Khong Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Scheffau am Wilden Kaiser Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Muang Sing Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Pulau Siau Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Ko Tao Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Morocco Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Kampong Saom Intro, 3 photos
- Khoueng Oudomxai Intro, 3 photos