Male Island Things to Do Tips by Restless-in-kl Top 5 Page for this destination
Male Island Things to Do: 45 reviews and 98 photos
Spa at Hulhule Hotel
Hulhule Island Hotel, the closest to the airport has opened a brand new spa located close to its swimming pool. Now this is the hotel that I would stay instead of in Male if I can afford it. It's way too expensive at more than US$250 a night!
The spa has its own building and a resident baby white tip shark swimming around the water feature at the base of the floor to ceiling glass window. Staffed by Asian therapists from Philippines and Bali, the massages are more Asian-styled and was pretty good.
Expect to pay premium prices though as this is Maldives after all.
Restless-in-kl's Related Pages
Male Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paradise with expiry-date"
- "Capital Island of the Maldives"
- "an island for a capital"
- "Welcome to the Maldives"
- "Male - Capital of paradise"
- "Snapshots of Maldives"
- "A 3 weeks homestay in The Maldive"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Male Island
- Hotels in Male Island
- Transportation in Male Island
- Nightlife in Male Island
- Restaurants in Male Island
- Shopping in Male Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Male Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Montauk Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Hotels
- Freeport City
- Tesano Hotels
- Puerto Vallarta
- Raiwala Hotels
Badges & Stats in Male Island
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Male Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Male Island
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 37 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Maldives Intro, 11 reviews, 76 photos, 7 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 20 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Menjangan Intro, 6 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Galera Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manado Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Takayama Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues