"Simple pleasures of Rawa Island" Pulau Rawa by Restless-in-kl
Pulau Rawa Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 71 photos
In Malaysia, we are spoilt for choice when it comes to hot tropical balmy islands with soft white sand, swaying palm trees and crystal clear waters.
Rawa Island is one of those hidden gems located in the southern part of Malaysia (state of Johor)
It is here where you can do absolutely nothing and just daydream or do absolutely everything (see tips)
local residents like this little baby coral shark. Isn't he adorable???
- Pros:Peaceful little hideaway
- Cons:Quite a distance from Kuala Lumpur by car. No airports
- In a nutshell:Hideaway tropical island
When the sun sets, it doesn't mean the diving stops. There's always night dives. Rawa is perfect for this as the beach... more travel advice
Restless-in-kl's Related Pages
Pulau Rawa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relax in Rawa"
- "A beautiful island resort"
- "Beautiful Tropical Island"
- "A holiday to Pulau Rawa, Johore"
- "Rawa - My Paradise"
- "Simple pleasures of Rawa Island"
- "Perfect getaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Rawa
- Hotels in Pulau Rawa
- Transportation in Pulau Rawa
- Nightlife in Pulau Rawa
- Restaurants in Pulau Rawa
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Rawa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Rawa
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Pulau Rawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Rawa
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 37 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Maldives Intro, 11 reviews, 76 photos, 7 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 20 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Menjangan Intro, 6 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Galera Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manado Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Takayama Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues