"Little seaside town" Port Dickson by Restless-in-kl
Port Dickson Travel Guide: 164 reviews and 392 photos
I have fond memories of Port Dickson (or affectionately known as PD). This was where boyfriends who wanted to invite me for a short romantic weekend getaway would take me to or a walk by the beach :-)
Not surprisingly, this is the nearest seaside town from KL (about 1 hour) with decent beach resorts but not so clean seawater (with a name like PORT Dickson, are you even surprised??). It's also the place to get great seafood at cheaper prices than KL.
So far, Avillion Resort is still the best accommodation in PD. It's worth splurging a little more and get one of these water chalets. Make sure you get one right out in the sea otherwise at low tide, it's not a pretty site as your chalet will be sitting on a pool of mud!
Restless-in-kl's Related Pages
Port Dickson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Via occulta,solum lapideum,paries ligneus,cellula"
- "PD - Weekend Retreat"
- "It's my hometown...."
- "The Place Along The Straits of Malacca"
- "My favorite drunkard beach"
- "A short run away from the city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Dickson
- Hotels in Port Dickson
- Transportation in Port Dickson
- Nightlife in Port Dickson
- Restaurants in Port Dickson
- Shopping in Port Dickson
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Dickson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Dickson
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Port Dickson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Dickson
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 37 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Maldives Intro, 11 reviews, 76 photos, 7 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 20 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Eureka Springs Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Menjangan Intro, 6 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Galera Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manado Intro, 3 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Takayama Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues