"Lovely" Albury by simchie1
Albury Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 29 photos
I never 4get the beautiful scenery of this boarder between NSW & Victoria.
I said i love the Kangas??? the real aussie kangas, of course! hi hi...
Ettamogah PUB really fascinated me. It's natural ambiance and the surroundings.
This amazing pub was open on 1987. Nowadays, contains lovely pub, there's winery, cafe, Bistro etc. This unique place was created by a cartoonist Maynard.
The word Ettamogah is Aboriginal for 'place of good drink'. Maybe the best time to go there is on Saturday or Sunday when the locals come out for a bush dance and a sip of Fosters
This place was just an imaginary hotel in cartoon. IMAGINE that?
simchie1's Related Pages
Albury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Albury, home of the iconic Ettamogah Pub"
- "Albury, NSW, Australia"
- "Beautiful Albury - please stop by!"
- "Important border twin city/Wodonga"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Albury
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Albury?Share Your Travels
Photos in AlburySee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Davao City Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Manila Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- California Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos