"The Krka National park" Top 5 Page for this destination Krka National Park by Obak81
Krka National Park Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 217 photos
I visited the Krka national park with my girlfriend the summer of 2005. The park offered a lot of nature and some very impressive falls at Skradinski Buk.
However as the day progressed the crowds got really big and some of the nature experience was lost.
- Pros:The impressive waterfalls at Skradinski Buk
- Cons:The big crowds
- In a nutshell:Waterfalls and rare animals
Many people take a bath near the falls, its not possible to do it directly under the falls, but at the end of Skradinski... more travel advice
There is a free boat going to and from Skradin once an hour. The boat leaves from Skradin at XX:00 and from Skradinski... more travel advice
Obak81's Related Pages
Krka National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "National Park Krka"
- "The best taste of Nature"
- "The Krka National park"
- "Krka NP"
- "Krka National Park, Croatia"
- "MONASTERY KRKA"
- "Another impressive spot in Croatia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Krka National Park
- Hotels in Krka National Park
- Transportation in Krka National Park
- Restaurants in Krka National Park
- Shopping in Krka National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Krka National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Krka National Park
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Krka National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krka National Park
Photos in Krka National ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 47 reviews, 40 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Czestochowa Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos
- Büsum Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Sibenik Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Piotrkow Trybunalski Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Bogense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos