Sibenik Transportation Tips by Obak81
Sibenik Transportation: 13 reviews and 12 photos
Sibenik is well connected to many european citys. The connections to Germany are the most frequent with 6-8 busses going daily.
At 11:30 the busses will enter the station and some panic will occur as there are no fixed platforms for the different lines.
The price of a one way ticket to München is 380 kn. and baggage storage will cost you an additional 15 kn per piece.
Tickets for the international connections can be bought at the ticketoffice inside the station.
From the large Solaris Resort there is a special bus to and from Sibenik. It only stops once in the city and two places at the resort. Its only avaible for people staying or working at Solaris.
The price for a trip is 9 kn.
Almost all north-south intercity lines in Croatia stop in Sibenik, so its no problem to catch a bus.
However prices differ a lot between the different bus companys and a little background check will save you some money.
Generally though the buslines along the coast (Dubrovnik-Spilt-Zadar-Rijeka) will be more expensive than busses going to Zagrab.
When going to the Krka national park from Sibenik you will need to take the local bus the goes to/though Skradin.
The bus costs 15 kn. and the ride takes about 30 min. From the stop in Skradin you will find signs to the boat to the National park.
Try to check the return times at the informationcounter at the busstation in Sibenik, as there are only 6 busses a day.
Front of the station
Getting to-around-away from Sibenik is done best by bus. The busstation is located just outside the old town. The local busses hold at one side of the station and the intercity lines and international lines depart form the other side (the main area).
Tickets for local and intercity busses can be bought in the busses and on the station.
Tickets for international lines should be bought at the station and preferrably some time in advance as the busses can be full.
More Reviews (7)
Obak81's Related Pages
Sibenik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sibenik & National Park Krka"
- "A must visit between two National Parks."
- "unexpected sibenik"
- "It is An Elegant City with Style"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sibenik
- Hotels in Sibenik
- Transportation in Sibenik
- Nightlife in Sibenik
- Restaurants in Sibenik
- Shopping in Sibenik
- Warnings and Dangers in Sibenik
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bad Soden am Taunus
- Shirdi Hotels
- San Francisco del Monte Hotels
- Gertak Sanggul Hotels
- Mataram Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sibenik
- 12 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sibenik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sibenik
Photos in SibenikSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odense Intro, 47 reviews, 40 photos
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Czestochowa Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos
- Büsum Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Sibenik Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Piotrkow Trybunalski Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Bogense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos