"At Home in Lancaster PA" cherylrf's Profile

I'm originally from a little town in Western PA. Married my high school sweetheart (who was in the US Navy) and "saw the world" at least each coast and a few places in between! We are settled in Lancaster PA now and love it here. Two of our three children live very close along with three of the grand children. Our oldest child and her family live about 2 hours away so we get to see the other three grandchildren often too. We have been very fortunate to be able to travel with the Navy many places and to Germany when our oldest was stationed there with the U S Army. If you ask me, there is no such thing as an empty nest syndrome! Maybe I shouldn't keep the frig stocked because they keep coming over for dinner!! Mom-In-Law lives with us now and that is even better than I could have imagined it would be. If I had to pick a Mother In Law, I would have picked this one! (No I am not a psyho) Just very blessed.

• Intro Updated Jul 18, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

cherylrf

“Do not kiss your children so they will kiss you back, but so that they will kiss their children..”

Real Name