"CLERVAUX" Top 5 Page for this destination Clervaux by hydronetta
Clervaux Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 82 photos
Clervaux is a city of 1850 inhabitants situated in adeep and narrow valley in the north of the country, in Ardennes region, beside the river Clerve.
In the neighborhood the is a romanesque impressive church, plus the charming setting and the buildings of the town itself.
Most interesting sites include: The Benedictine Abbey of Saint Maurice and St.Maur, built in 1910 but mainly the feudal castle in the heart of the city which houses several exhibitions of which the photo exhibition “the Family of Man” ranks among the World Heritage of UNESCO.
80 kms of well marked footpaths with viewpoints wait the nature lovers. There are regional walking maps. You can as... more travel advice
hydronetta's Related Pages
Clervaux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Little calm place to visit"
- "Clervaux, castle"
- "A Day in Clervaux"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clervaux
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Clervaux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clervaux
Photos in ClervauxSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Esfahan 33 reviews, 102 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 32 reviews, 90 photos
- Burma 28 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mandalay 23 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burkina Faso Intro, 33 reviews, 62 photos
- Rantepao 23 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Socotra 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Judetul Suceava 22 reviews, 60 photos