"In the Muellerthal region" Larochette by hydronetta
Larochette Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 74 photos
Larochette is a small town with 1850 inhabitants few kilometres away from Echternach in the Mullerthal region of Luxembourg.The town lies in a narrow rocky valley surrounded by thick forest
Larochette is known for its old castle from the 12th century which stands on a rocky crag high above the beautiful and romantic valley of the White Ernz.
The town itself is modest in attractions but the castle itself very impressive as well as the surrounding nature.
The ruins of Larochette castle are dominating this small charming town at a 150 meters height the White Ernz, an... more travel advice
hydronetta's Related Pages
Larochette Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Larochette"
- "A weekend getaway"
- "In the Muellerthal region"
- "Castle Larochette"
- "CAMP BIRKELT...BIENVENUE, NON, WILKOMMEN NEIN"
- "It is a "Rochette" compaired to Luxembourg city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larochette
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Larochette?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larochette
Photos in LarochetteSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Esfahan 33 reviews, 102 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 32 reviews, 90 photos
- Burma 28 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mandalay 23 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burkina Faso Intro, 33 reviews, 62 photos
- Rantepao 23 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Socotra 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Judetul Suceava 22 reviews, 60 photos